[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Call for votes to merge template toolkit opac to master (was: template toolkit master merge branch)

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Wed Aug 17 16:32:19 EDT 2011

On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 01:20:09PM -0400, Bill Erickson wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 08, 2011 at 03:02:57PM -0400, Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley wrote:
> > Bill's merge seems to work well to me.  I haven't come across any
> > features that don't work in this branch.  Let's do this!
>
> Hi All,
>
> As discussed in the IRC dev meeting yesterday, I'd like to make an
> official call for yeas and nays for merging the Template Toolkit OPAC
> branch into Evergreen master in preparation for delivery with Evergreen
> 2.2.
>
> The code will come from the combined master merge branch:
>
> http://git.evergreen-ils.org/?p=working/Evergreen.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/collab/berick/template-toolkit-opac-master-merge
>
> Consider this a +1 from me.

I spent a good part of the day yesterday cleaning up some problems that
appeared to stem from merge conflicts, and today Bill and I have been
going over the templates to ensure that, as much as possible, variable
output is escaped properly to avoid XSS attacks.

I'll be a +1 once we've finished going through all of the templates, but
right now I'm a -1.