[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Need help finishing Mac OsX 2.0.9 DMG file.

James Fournie jfournie at sitka.bclibraries.ca
Thu Dec 1 12:54:59 EST 2011

> I wanted to make it do that cool thing where a picture of the app shows up
> and you drag the image to the picture of the folder and it's all happy.
>  This works fine it's just not all Steve Jobs Next Steppy :)

Ah you can just right click on your Applications folder and click "Make
Alias" and then put that in your DMG.  If you want a fancy arrow and such,
it's a bit more involved but here's some instructions:

http://mac101.net/content/how-to/how-to-create-dmg-art-for-fancy-application-installations/

~James