[OPEN-ILS-DEV] marc2bre.pl usage / errors

Duimovich, George George.Duimovich at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Thu Dec 15 10:30:44 EST 2011

Thanks Dan.

>> Because without --startid, the script needs to connect to the
database to find a safe starting ID value for new bibs in the
biblio.record_entry database.

Ok - that helps explain one of my scenarios (no authentication errors
because not connecting!)

>> You need the hypens in --used_tcn_file

Yes, must have been oversight in my last usage, b/c I know I had it
right in my initial testing. So just confirmed with another test and
with "--used_tcn_file" I get no console errors and an empty output file.

Will explore this further.

Thx,
George