[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Newbie question re. ue*.* files

Ben Shum bshum at biblio.org
Thu Dec 15 20:15:36 EST 2011

Hi Rob,

If memory serves, all the "ue" files are legacy patron registration
elements from earlier versions of Evergreen (1.6 and earlier).  The
current 2.0/2.1 stable series utilize other files for patron
registration / edits, which is probably why they're all commented out now.

I think what you're looking for is actually in something like:
/openils/var/web/templates/default/actor/user/register.tt2 and
/openils/var/web/js/ui/default/actor/user/register.js (among others).
That's of course, the installed path for those files.  These are tt2
based patron registration screen components used in the current
generation Evergreen series.

Others might have other suggestions for you on this front.

-- Ben

--
Benjamin Shum
Open Source Software Coordinator