No subject

Tue Dec 27 09:26:03 EST 2011

.

To export a set of USMARC records in a file named "output_file" based on th=
IDs contained in a file named "list_of_ids":
  cat list_of_ids | $0 > output_file

Sincerely,=20
Michael Peters=20
Indiana State Library MIS | Inspire.IN.gov Helpdesk | Evergreen Indiana Hel=
pdesk
office - 317.234.2128=20
email - mrpeters at library.in.gov=20

-----Original Message-----
From: open-ils-dev-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org [mailto:open-ils-dev-b=
ounces at list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Ben Shum
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2012 12:29 AM
To: Evergreen Development Discussion List
Subject: [OPEN-ILS-DEV] Using marc_export to extract only a single library'=
s holdings

I'm not sure, but it seems like it may not be possible to use=20
marc_export script to extract only a single library's holdings as=20
associated to bib records.

Using an option for --library SHORTNAME definitely gives me the bib=20
records with that library attached, but using the option for --items=20
seems to drag in all holdings associated to that bib record and not just=20
the one for the library specified.

Is it possible (or has anyone already modified marc_export) to include=20
the capability of extracting only a single library's bibs and associated=20
holdings if specified?

-- Ben

--=20
Benjamin Shum