[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Apparent MARC import problem in change from 2.0.0 and 2.0.1

Peters, Michael MRPeters at library.IN.gov
Wed Feb 16 15:10:10 EST 2011

John,

When do you first notice they are "stripped out"?  Are they present in the xml that you pass to marc2bre.pl?

Sincerely,
Michael Peters
Indiana State Library MIS | Inspire.IN.gov Helpdesk | Evergreen Indiana Helpdesk
office - 317.234.2128
email - mrpeters at library.in.gov<mailto:mrpeters at library.in.gov>

From: open-ils-dev-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org [mailto:open-ils-dev-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of John Craig
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 10:26 PM
To: Evergreen Development Discussion List
Subject: [OPEN-ILS-DEV] Apparent MARC import problem in change from 2.0.0 and 2.0.1

Hi Folks,

I've been doing test loads of bibs onto a 2.0.0 system and all was going well. Last night the test on the 2.0.1 system resulted in loaded data minus all the 9xx tags--and I need 'em!

Is there some kind of default that's eating my local tags because I don't have a different setting?

Thanks for any suggestions.

John