[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Display due date on brief display

Grant Johnson fgjohnson at upei.ca
Thu Feb 17 14:35:14 EST 2011

Hi,

Dan gave UPEI some awesome functionality that display's Call Number,
Location and Status on the brief results screen.
As well as the Due-Date in the full record display.

The dojo query that returns Status is:

   dojo.query('status', cp).forEach(function (status) {
      var pfx = dojo.doc.createTextNode(' (');
      output.appendChild(pfx);
      dojo.create('b', { "innerHTML":
dojox.xml.parser.textContent(status)  }, output);
      var sfx = dojo.doc.createTextNode(')');
      output.appendChild(sfx);
     });

Can I, should I, How would I...  modify/add the Due-Date in the brief
results when the status is "checked-out".

Thanks
F. Grant Johnson
Systems Manager - Robertson Library

email : fgjohnson at upei.ca, phone: 566-0630
cell: 393-4920
skype: jetsongeorge | twitter: fgjohnson | facebook: fgjohnson | blog:
granitize.blogspot.com