[OPEN-ILS-DEV] giant error-log and missing database access

Katharina Kohls tengo-k at web.de
Wed Feb 23 13:06:28 EST 2011

We didn't manage to configure a Windows Version of the Staff Client yet but that's obviously an additional problem (maybe depending on the virtual machine for example). So atm there's no way to have a look with the client.

If it's not that important to concentrate on the errors occuring while starting the OpenSRF C we'll go on with srfsh and maybe a working staff client.