[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Like sugarplums, but they can't dance as well

Soulliere, Robert robert.soulliere at mohawkcollege.ca
Mon Jan 3 14:53:55 EST 2011

Hi all,

I created installation instructions for 1.6.2:
http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=server:1.6.2:install

and upgrading instructions:
http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=upgrading:evergreen:1.6.1.5_to_1.6.2.0

I don't think I have access to edit tine downloads page itself?

Upgrading instructions in official documentation also updated to reflect 1.6.2 as latest version:
http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/1.6/draft/html/upgradingevergreen.html

Thanks,
Robert

Robert Soulliere, BA (Hons), MLIS