[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Trouble with New Action Trigger Event

Peters, Michael MRPeters at library.IN.gov
Fri Jan 14 15:05:35 EST 2011

Hi all,

Really thought I was rocking along on this but I've hit a speed bump.  I can't get this new event to run.

Attached are all of the parameters for the new event from the database (eventdef.txt), along with my action_trigger_filter.json file including my new hook.

I've set the validator to "ProcessTemplate" since this is still in testing, and my understanding is that this would just create the action_trigger.event_output rows for my new triggered event until switched to "SendEmail".  Sadly, after running action_trigger_runner.pl -process-hooks -run-pending I didn't find any output for this new event.

Just on the off chance that noone's card expired 30 days from today, I set a test user to expire_date=now() + interval '30 days' an ran action_trigger_runner.pl again.

I also tried running action_trigger_runner.pl with "--hook=expire" and "--debug-stdout" to see if any clues came up, but sadly I just got a response of " ".

Any thoughts?

Sincerely,
Michael Peters
Indiana State Library MIS | Inspire.IN.gov Helpdesk | Evergreen Indiana Helpdesk
office - 317.234.2128
email - mrpeters at library.in.gov<mailto:mrpeters at library.in.gov>