[OPEN-ILS-DEV] open-ils.actor.patron.update with the OpenSRF gateway

Bradley Peters bdp+eg at moberley.com
Thu Jan 27 01:49:08 EST 2011

Hello,

I'm working on trying to figure out how to register a patron using the
OpenSRF gateway. I was able to figure out the process more or less using
Wireshark while using the staff client to add a user.

Unfortunately I have been totally stymied trying to decipher the
contents of the payload when calling the open-ils.actor.patron.update
method. I tried looking for the answer in the code but the Perl seems
way beyond me.

There appears to be a bunch of repetition in there, but I don't
understand why. Is the structure of that payload outlined anywhere?

Thanks,
Bradley Peters.