[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Unicorn to Evergreen Migration Tips/suggestions

Anoop Atre anoop.atre at mnsu.edu
Fri Jan 28 11:52:03 EST 2011

Hi Tom
We, well Al Rykhus who is part of our team, has instructions and code on
migrating from Unicorn. The most painful part was actually doing the
manual extracts from Unicorn so we don't need to deal with Sirsi.

http://svn.mnpals.net/viewvc/evergreen/egdemo/local_unicorn_conversion/

You may check it out as usual:

svn co svn://svn.mnpals.net/evergreen/egdemo/local_unicorn_conversion

Cheers

On 01/28/2011 08:45 AM, Thomas Misilo wrote:
> Good Morning,
>
> I have been searching evergreen's site and Google looking for some tips/steps at migrating from unicorn to evergreen. Are there any out there that someone here might know, as I am looking at testing out evergreen with our existing data.
>
> Thank you for your time,
>
> Tom

Anoop Atre
IS Developer & Integrator, MnPALS
PH: 507.389.5060
OF: 3022 Memorial Library (Office-ML 3022)
--
"Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens"
  ~ Johann Christoph Friedrich von Schiller