[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Packaging and LiveCD

Anoop Atre anoop.atre at mnsu.edu
Thu Jul 14 16:38:09 EDT 2011

Ben
Awesome work, I bet everyone is looking forward to trying the packages &
ISO out!

I mistakenly gave you the lupin address instead of the official one
evergreen-ils.org when I messaged you on IRC. They both point to the
same server so it's not a big deal but for documentation sake [4] can be
updated to the URL:
  http://www.evergreen-ils.org/~bjwebb/evergreen-ils-live-0.0.9.iso

The server is generously hosted by GPLS for the community therefore the
name.

Cheers

--

Anoop Atre