[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Work Log in 2.0

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Wed Jun 15 13:23:49 EDT 2011

> I'd like to check out the new Work Log feature -- could someone point me to how it gets enabled?

George,

It's on by default.  In the Admin->Local Admin->Work Log interface,
just increase the value in the number boxes from 0 to something like
10 or 20.  They're sticky, so will persist between invocations of the
interface.

Pertinent library settings are
GUI: Work Log: Maximum Actions Logged
GUI: Work Log: Maximum Patrons Logged

If these are not explicitly set, the system defaults to 20 and 10, respectively.

I believe we're just logging checkins, checkouts, renewals, and patron
edits currently.

--
Jason Etheridge
 | VP, Tactical Development
 | phone:  1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)
 | email:  jason at esilibrary.com
 | web:  http://www.esilibrary.com

Equinox is going to New Orleans! Please visit us at booth 550
at ALA Annual to learn more about Koha and Evergreen.