[OPEN-ILS-DEV] New Library Settings Editor

Joseph Lewis joehms22 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 20:39:10 EDT 2011

Hello everyone,

I have finished my initial work on the new LSE and would like some feedback;
I've set up a test server at http://josephlewis.dyndns.org:8000/ there is a
brief survey/usability test to the right that I would like interested
parties to take part in.

If your screen resolution is low you might not get the whole tool-bar on one
line because of the survey on the right.

I'm not entirely sure how stable this machine is so it may go out if there
are too many users trying to access it at once, sorry if this happens.

Thanks,
Joseph

--
Public Key: [0xF8462E1593141C16]<http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xF8462E1593141C16>