[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Server-side OPAC development project: an introduction

Ben Shum bshum at biblio.org
Tue Mar 8 21:15:27 EST 2011

For fun I tried those steps outlined with a test box running Squeeze and
Evergreen 2.0.1 and pointing at a copy of our 2.0 database.  Overall the
steps worked quite flawlessly, though I did have to use a slightly
different path directory for the OpenILS/WWW contents than what was
given on the page.

For me, I ended up copying that material to /openils/lib/perl5/OpenILS/WWW

Very cool, thanks for sharing this with the community!

-- Ben

--
Benjamin Shum
Open Source Software Coordinator