[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Developer Image Issue

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Wed Mar 23 11:21:20 EDT 2011

On 23 March 2011 11:16, Joseph Lewis <joehms22 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I downloaded the developer image so I could work on a bite-sized bug and I
> can't seem to get the staff-client working.  I have tried the username and
> password in the configuration file, checked the database (the username is
> right, and the password is the correct md5sum).
>
> The md5sum of the developer image I have is:
> 29f4c567f9a0042ef2c6ca4345393ded, this wasn't available on the downloads
> page so I couldn't confirm it.
>
> Did I completely miss something?

Hi Joseph:

That's the right md5sum (I'll add it for the benefit of others). Can you:

1) tell us what filename you have for the OVA file (see
http://markmail.org/message/3g7scf6n7yvszdwd) and
2) what version of VirtualBox you're running and
2) what is the exact error that VirtualBox is reporting?

Dan