[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Main Buildbot Server

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Wed Mar 30 15:23:20 EDT 2011

On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 02:34:32PM -0400, Lee Dickens wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I need to do some maintenance on the dom0 that hosts the main
> buildbot server.  I plan on doing this mainenance Friday morning.
> If this is going to interrupt anyones work please let me know.  Dan,
> is there anything I need to know about the buildbot server to shut
> it down and start it back up properly?

Hi Lee:

Thanks for the heads-up. The instructions for starting the buildbot
master are at
http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=dev:testing:buildbot
Let me know if you run into any problems.

I suspect that the slaves will need to be restarted once the buildbot
master has been restarted; IIRC, they didn't reconnect automatically
given a few quick tests back when I first set this stuff up. But I
suppose we'll find out :)