[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Call for votes on moving to git as the official repository for OpenSRF and Evergreen

Shwaish, Roni Shwaishr at einetwork.net
Tue May 3 16:09:19 EDT 2011

+1

Roni Shwaish eiNetwork

-----Original Message-----
From: open-ils-dev-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org [mailto:open-ils-dev-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Dan Scott
Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2011 3:39 PM
To: open-ils-dev at list.georgialibraries.org
Subject: [OPEN-ILS-DEV] Call for votes on moving to git as the official repository for OpenSRF and Evergreen

Based on previous conversations on this list, IRC, and at the conference, and with the success that we have seen in the enablement of community contributions via git-svn and git clones of the Subversion repositories for Evergreen, I would like to call for a vote to formally move the Evergreen and OpenSRF repositories to git.

Please respond with +1 if you are favour of this move, or -1 if you are against this move (and if -1, please state your objections).