[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Zip code - pre-populate

Duimovich, George George.Duimovich at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Fri May 6 10:47:27 EDT 2011

Hello,

In preparation for our 2.0.x upgrade, we are getting started on a few
things in dev environment.

http://www.evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=feature_list_2_0
"Zip code information can be added to a local table which will
pre-populate the City/State fields during patron registration. "
Is this in 2.0.4 -- if so, how to?  (don't seem to see what table(s)
needs to be populated).   Any Canadian shops already have some data in
their system to share. Presumably we could merge our entries to have
pretty good coverage for the postal codes we cover (most major Canadian
cities in our case).
Thanks,
George
NRCan Library