[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Evergreen Woes

John H gadgetfan.john at googlemail.com
Thu May 12 04:18:11 EDT 2011

Hello again Anoop

Thanks for all your time yesterday. I'm afraid I had to spend another
hour this morning fixing OpenSRF back to the stage we were at
yesterday - the "Server returned no data" error was back when I tried
the math.add test, although I was able to fix it by shutting things
down, deleting logs and pid files and restarting the services.

There must be some strict shutdown procedure that I'm missing - can
you point me to it?

I created the database schema with your command line and the software
went through a fairly lengthy creation with no errors on screen that I
noticed. However, afterwards I'm still getting the message "TypeError:
g.my_libs_tree is null" when logging on with the staff client. Any
more ideas?

Thanks again.