[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Git status

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Mon May 16 22:42:35 EDT 2011

On Mon, May 16, 2011 at 08:22:04AM -0400, Galen Charlton wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On May 14, 2011, at 3:02 PM, Galen Charlton wrote:
> > [2] Create separate repositories of parts of ILS-Contrib, in particular the website.  I'm open to suggestions about how current users of ILS-Contrib would like to have separate repositories organized.
>
> This has been done for the website and Conifer's contribs.  I'm pleased to also report that DIG's repository is now hosted on git.evergreen-ils.org as well.

And the continuous integration server at
http://testing.evergreen-ils.org is up and running on the branches that
we currently care about for OpenSRF and Evergreen; the switch from SVN
to git required a few twists that I didn't anticipate but it's all good
now. Thanks to Chris Sharp for updating the PINES build serfs with some
new packages that were required!

I have also updated https://launchpad.net/evergreen/trunk to point at a
git import of master; still need to set up git imports for the 2.0 and
1.6 branches and cut those over.

Dan