[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Unexpectedly dying of authority_control_fields script when parallel processing

Repke de Vries repke at xs4all.nl
Wed May 18 13:43:31 EDT 2011

The authority_control_fields script *is* running against the same database server (after all: that is our Evergreen database)

but the problems Chris is reporting  [see the May 16th posting]  happened days before we ran into those other problems Daniël discussed with you on this list [1].

Sooo: any thoughts?

Repke

[1] not enough disk space for Evergreen's PostgreSQL while importing MARC data -  which ruined the database to the extent that Evergreen couldn't connect to it anymore

Op 17 mei 2011, om 22:55 heeft Dan Scott het volgende geschreven: