[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Staff Client - Error on Startup when launchingfr-CA

Duimovich, George George.Duimovich at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Mon May 30 10:48:49 EDT 2011

Must have just missed your update as I was sending mine out, so I didn't get a chance to try this, but helpful.

Thanks Jason.

George

-----Original Message-----
From: open-ils-dev-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org [mailto:open-ils-dev-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Jason Etheridge
Sent: May 30, 2011 10:38
To: Evergreen Development Discussion List
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-DEV] Staff Client - Error on Startup when launchingfr-CA

> How can I repair / re-point my locale back to en-CA if I can't get
> back into the main login screen.

Find the parent directory of the user profile directory.  The user profile directory is where ws_info is stored.  In the parent directory, edit prefs.js (while the staff client is not running), and remove the lines for general.useragent.locale and intl.accept_languages (or change their values to en-CA).  Save, and then restart the client.  That seems to work for me, at least for staff clients using user profile directories (the default).

--
Jason Etheridge