[OPEN-ILS-DEV] error coming

darshan dkhot at dreamsoftech.com
Fri Nov 18 01:49:04 EST 2011

When I am taking reference of any record and importing that record ,I am
receiving error mention in 1error.log file,

After that when I am placing hold for my patron I am receiving error mention
in 2error.log file,

Then at time of capturing hold  ,I am receiving error mention in 3error.log
file.

Atlast ,I want to set action trigger and for that I have set hook for
hold.available and hold.capture but after doing set up also ,mail is not
receiving to my id, for I aslo have setup my mail server
configuration..please provide me solution for this