[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Upgrade to 2.2-alpha1

Martha Driscoll driscoll at noblenet.org
Mon Nov 28 15:56:29 EST 2011

Dan,
Thanks for the help.  For the record, I am running Debian Squeeze and
postgresql 9.0.4.  I put a COMMIT; BEGIN; just before the start of the
0640 update and the 2.1-2.2-alpha1.sql script ran to completion.

At first I thought the problem was that I had not upgraded to 2.1.1 from
2.1.0.  I did that but still got the error when the upgrade script hit
the 0640 section.

--
Martha Driscoll
Systems Manager