[OPEN-ILS-DEV] fedora14 SpiderMonkey vs TraceMonkey?

Václav Jansa vaclav.jansa at techlib.cz
Mon Oct 3 00:51:38 EDT 2011

  Hello,
I use for technical issues virtualization under XEN or KVM. Then I have
same user experience on small laptop as big HP system (Blades, FC, SAN).
I prefer RHEL, CentOS, but Evergreen works well on Debian.

Vaclav

Ing. Václav Jansa,
IT Administrator
National Technical Library
Technicka 6
160 80 Praha 6 - Dejvice
Czech Republic
+420 232 002 486

The World is getting smaller and smaller, the Man is getting bigger and bigger, an idiot. - Jan Werich 2.X.1960