[OPEN-ILS-DEV] TPAC and 2.1.0

Martha Driscoll driscoll at noblenet.org
Fri Oct 21 09:08:22 EDT 2011

We expect to use the template toolkit catalog when we go live with
Evergreen next May.  I had the template toolkit catalog running on a
2.1-RC2 training system, but can't run it now that I have upgraded to
2.1.0.  The wiki says that TPAC needs to be installed on master, so is
there no way to run it on 2.1.0?

Anticipating that the answer is either 'no' or 'not very easily' then my
next question is can I update my 2.1.0 installation to master?  Would I
pull evergreen via git and then run the scripts in
Open-ILS/src/sql/Pg/upgrades that are greater than the highest version
in config.upgrade_log?

My primary goal is to provide a stable training system that will see
heavy use soon.  It would be nice for users to see new development,
especially the development sponsored by MassLNC, but at the same time I
don't want to provide a system that may not be stable.

Thanks for any suggestions and advice.

--
Martha Driscoll
Systems Manager