[OPEN-ILS-DEV] new sip-server box

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Thu Sep 15 09:36:49 EDT 2011

> I have put a link to a community sip server at
> http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=community_servers&#sip
> contact me offlist if you need credentials to get on the server.

Thanks!  Is this running a full stack (OPAC, staff client files) that
is otherwise closed off?  Is there sample data already constructed?

In general, I think it'd be worthwhile for us to SIP-enable all the
community servers.  Folks would likely want to manipulate records
through the staff client, and then see how the changes propagate
through SIP, for example.  Or set up their own sample/test data.

--
Jason Etheridge