[OPEN-ILS-DEV] i am not getting this problem solved

darshan dkhot at dreamsoftech.com
Thu Sep 29 07:13:16 EDT 2011

From: darshan [mailto:dkhot at dreamsoftech.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2011 4:42 PM
To: 'feedback at evergreen-ils.org'
Subject: i am not getting this problem solved

Whenever I m clicking PLACE HOLD button in my  software its showing me
following error

"No items were found that could fulfill the requested holds.

It's possible that choosing a different format will result in a successful
hold.

It is also possible that you have exceeded the number of allowable holds.

For further information, please consult your local librarian."

And  even I m not able to search any catalog from hold tab ,filled every
criteria and every textbox but always shows me with message "Zero hits were
returned for your search. .

I want to place hold but b4 that I want to get search result when I search
for any catalog ,but its always shows me the message "Zero hits were
returned for your search."..plz help me very soon