[OPEN-ILS-DEV] GSOC [2012] for PL/SQL & C based stored procedures

preeti . ppreeti42 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 05:42:54 EDT 2012

 Hello everyone,

I am doing post graduation in Information Technology.
I would like to participate to GSoC 2012. After looking on the idea page
http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=dev:summer_of_coding_ideas ,

i am experienced in PL/SQL and C.

I would be interested in this project:
*"Translate certain search-related SQL query components to C-based stored
procedures"*

I am working on understanding the basics as of now. I shall be thankful for
any guidance from the team members about
how to go about.

Please provide me more details regarding above project, so that i can
decide timelines of project, followed by mentioning them in proposal that i
want to submit in EverGreen for GSOC 2012.

Thanks.......

Regards,
Preeti Mandle