[OPEN-ILS-DEV] #help Evergreen 2.2 Release

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Mon Apr 9 11:46:03 EDT 2012

On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 10:48 AM, Soulliere, Robert
<robert.soulliere at mohawkcollege.ca> wrote:
> Hi Dan,
>
> I agree with your proposals for more single sourcing and providing the docs in the tarball. Our switch to AsciiDoc makes this more viable given the usability of AsciiDoc in its "raw" form compared to DocBook XML. I am not sure of other processed formats (HTML, PDF, etc...). I guess we need to consider a balance of providing mulitple formats vs the size of the tarball?
>
> Note that I think Developers can currently commit to the DIG repository.
>  The actual live git repository which can be committed to is located on the same server as Evergreen Code: http://git.evergreen-ils.org/?p=Evergreen-DocBook.git;a=summary. I gained access by sending SSH keys to Galen. I am assuming that developers an also gain access the same way if they don't already have commit access given their current access to the Evergreen code repo.
> The github repository (https://github.com/rsoulliere/Evergreen-DocBook/) I usually refer to is the a mirror of the main evergreen documentation repo.

Oh great! I was under the impression that the mirroring was still the
other way around :)

Thomas just gave my account write permission on the
git.evergreen-ils.org/Evergreen-DocBook.git repo now (funny how that
name is getting out of date rapidly) and I just pushed some more quick
fixes to the upgrade docs. Many thanks!