[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Regarding open-ils.circ.title_hold.is_possible method

Cloud Evergreen ILS cloudevergreenils at fanggle.com
Tue Apr 17 07:22:43 EDT 2012

Hi All,

I am implementing "open-ils.circ.title_hold.is_possible" method. This
method checks whether the Hold is possible or not on selected item.

I want to know how to get hold_type of a searched item.

I know that the possible values for hold_type parameter are T, C (or R or
F), I, V or M (Title, Copy, Issuance, Volume or Meta-record respectively).
I have also successfully implemented this method. But I need exact logic
behind determining Hold Type for  searched item.

Kindly help me.

Thanks,
Bala