[OPEN-ILS-DEV] MFHD Display

Tim Spindler tspindler at cwmars.org
Fri Aug 24 09:23:49 EDT 2012

I may have been confused about how this is designed to work but I was
thinking the MFHD display would show only for owning library when the
catalog is set to search that library only.  However, we are finding that
all libraries holdings are displaying regardless of limit.  For instance,
see

https://bark.cwmars.org/eg/opac/record/140858?query=title%3AAmerican%20Sociological%20Review;qtype=title;locg=152;_adv=1;page=0;expand=issues#issues

If you look at issues held, it shows not only AIC's holdings but Elms
College.

I am also only referring the MFHD holdings statement and not the Serials
holdings statemnt generate by batch receiving or receiving in the serials
control view.

--

Tim Spindler

Manager of Library Applications

tspindler at cwmars.org

508-755-3323 x20

C/W MARS, Inc.

67 Millbrook St, Suite 201

Worcester, MA 01606
http://www.cwmars.org

*P**   Go Green - **Save a tree! Please don't print this e-mail unless it's
really necessary.*