[OPEN-ILS-DEV] 2012 Hack-A-Way - Sign up and Dates

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 13:59:44 EDT 2012

On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 1:42 PM, Dan Wells <dbw2 at calvin.edu> wrote:
> Hello Hack-A-Way Folks,
>
> I am planning my travel times and budget, and have one question:  Does the subsidized hotel rate apply to the night of Oct. 9 and/or Oct. 13?  I would think 'yes' for the 9th at least, but want to be sure.

Yes, both the 9th and 13th will be subsidized.

For anyone else thinking about attending, let us know what we can do
to help you firm up your plans.  This was put together on rather short
notice, and after many folks had set up their travel for the year, but
we want to make this a success (even if it's on a small scale) so we
can think about next year, and get on the calendar earlier.  If
there's something we can do, just ask.  If we can, we will!