[OPEN-ILS-DEV] troubleshooting opensrf shell no response from server

Paul Nguyen paul at pnguyen.net
Tue Feb 28 14:36:29 EST 2012

Thanks for the reply, Jason, no I did not.

Figured I could start out with a basic dev machine in the cloud (btw the
project dev servers were difficult to access), but you think that could be
the problem?

Another way of verifying my installation: are "normal" logs available for
comparison? or what processes should be running?

Thanks for your assistance,

Paul