[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Want to know the variable name of patron's phone number

Wolf Halton wolf.halton at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 01:40:22 EST 2012

Hi Darshan,
--Please watch the subject line.  Your response had a subject line of
"...Digest etc etc" and that breaks the threading of the conversation. --

That is the list of databases, and the table is part of the evergreen
database.  If you have a linux desktop to look at gui stuff, you can look
at the structure using pgadmin III (as long as your database is listening
on an external port).  I cannot tell you exactly how to approach using the
field, but I can guarantee it will be there.  (Your money back if not
delighted).

Wolf