[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Credit Card Payments through PayPal

Peters, Michael MRPeters at library.IN.gov
Wed Jan 11 13:48:02 EST 2012

Kathy,

It looks like you may be missing some modules from cpan.  Have you run the Makefile to install all of the dependencies for 2.2?

"Can't locate Business/OnlinePayment/PayPal.pm in @INC"

Sincerely,
Michael Peters
Indiana State Library MIS | Inspire.IN.gov Helpdesk | Evergreen Indiana Helpdesk
office - 317.234.2128
email - mrpeters at library.in.gov

-----Original Message-----
From: open-ils-dev-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org [mailto:open-ils-dev-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Kathy Lussier
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 1:50 PM
To: 'Evergreen Development Discussion List'
Subject: [OPEN-ILS-DEV] Credit Card Payments through PayPal

Hi all,

I'm testing credit card payments that are processed through PayPal on a 2.2
alpha installation, but I have come across some trouble once I try posting a
payment. I created a test account through the PayPal sandbox. I then
adjusted the library settings to enable Paypal, name Paypal as the default
credit processor, and to set PayPal test mode to true. I also added the
authentication information for the test account I created.

When I try to post a payment, I receive the following error:

Call to [open-ils.circ.money.payment] failed for session
[1326303270.788293.13263032702210], thread trace [1]:\nunknown processor
PayPal (Can't locate Business/OnlinePayment/PayPal.pm in @INC (@INC
contains: /openils/lib/perl5 /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/perl/5.10.1
/usr/local/share/perl/5.10.1 /usr/lib/perl5 /usr/share/perl5
/usr/lib/perl/5.10 /usr/share/perl/5.10 /usr/local/lib/site_perl .) at (eval
7695) line 2.\nBEGIN failed--compilation aborted at (eval 7695) line 2.\n)
at /usr/local/share/perl/5.10.1/OpenILS/Application/Circ/CreditCard.pm line
267.\n\n","status":500}
STATUS:

I looked in Business/OnlinePayment and see an AuthorizeNet.pm file, but
don't see an equivalent file for PayPal.

Is PayPal fully supported in Evergreen yet or is it only working with
authorize.net?

Thanks!
Kathy

Kathy Lussier