[OPEN-ILS-DEV] no email sent by trigger "checkout.due"

darshan dkhot at dreamsoftech.com
Tue Jan 17 01:23:00 EST 2012

Hi,

.         I have configured hold.available action trigger for hold
notification emails and it is working fine.

.         Now, I want to configure an checkout.due action trigger, for that
I have perform following steps, but I am not receiving any mail regarding
checkout.due trigger

1.       I have run command:-

a.       ./action_trigger_runner.pl --process-hooks -osr-config
/openils/conf/opensrf_core.xml -hooks checkout.due -debug-stdout

b.      ./setting-tester.pl

2.       Next, I am placing hold on particular library item for a specific
patron and then capturing hold.

3.       After this, I successfully checkout this held item.

4.       A specific due date set is today's date + 1

5.       Since due date set is today's date + 1, I am expecting that  I
should get mail today itself but I am not getting any email. Please advice.

.         See below setting I done in my action trigger from staff client

.         Below are setting I have done in my opensrf.xml file to configure
<predue> element

   <predue>

            <notice>

                <!-- All circulations that circulate between 5 and 13 days
-->

                <circ_duration_range>

                    <from>5 days</from>

                    <to>13 days</to>

                </circ_duration_range>

                <!-- notify at 1 day before the due date -->

                <notify_interval>1 day</notify_interval>

                <file_append>true</file_append>
<!-- #darshan [change from false to true]-->

                <email_notify>true</email_notify>
<!-- #darshan  [change from false to true]-->

<email_template>/openils/var/data/templates/predue_1day.example</email_templ
ate>

            </notice>

        </predue>

Please guide me where I am wrong ,as I am not receiving mail by setting all
this fields

Thanks

Darshan Khot.