[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Development Branches to Test

Jason Stephenson jstephenson at mvlc.org
Thu Jan 26 11:50:45 EST 2012

Hi, all.

We're doing an update this weekend, and so on Monday I will update my
development server with new code branches to test. I've posted the
list of branches from Launchpad bugs on Google docs:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pQk_mAi1CQwGxCC1vztqKclzpTtVr3EpYTZ56DtB8g0/edit?hl=en_US

If anyone has any suggestions on testing or on other branches that
they'd like me to add for testing, please add a comment on the
document with the details of what I'd need to do to get the branch
merged and tested.

I am deliberately skipping the acquisitions branches because I don't
use acquisitions. I am skipping reporter and A/T branches because I
don't feel like doing enough configuration on my development server to
make them work without disrupting other services at this time.

Cheers,
Jason Stephenson
Evergreen Chief Bug Wrangler
Merrimack Valley Library Consortium