[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Action/Trigger print-on-demand

David Busby david.busby at edoceo.com
Thu Jan 26 21:36:11 EST 2012

Bill,
  You're running them with the action-trigger-runner.pl correct?  If
you up the logging to level 3 there will be spew about the events and
loads of other details - was very helpful for me when debugging some
A/T stuffs.

/openils/bin/action_trigger_runner.pl \
  --debug-stdout \
  --verbose \
  --osrf-config=/openils/etc/opensrf_core.xml \
  --run-pending \
  --hooks=checkout.damaged

--
David Busby