[OPEN-ILS-DEV] 2.3 alpha1 (was: Last two weeks in dev?)

Bill Erickson erickson at esilibrary.com
Mon Jul 2 09:45:27 EDT 2012

Hi All,

Today is Evergreen 2.3-alpha1 release day.  (It kind of snuck up on me).  Please wrap up any last-minute merges this morning so we'll have time to cut and test the release.  Note that this will almost certainly not be the only alpha release.  I'm guessing we'll do another in 2 weeks or so, depending on interest.  If you are looking down the barrel of a large, last-minute merge, know that it can be merged later and still make it into an Alpha release.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but IIR we don't normally do the full translations-updating dance for alphas?  If so, it should mostly be a matter of cutting the release and updating the web pieces.

Questions, comments?

Thanks

-b

--