[OPEN-ILS-DEV] upgrading uinstructions for 2.2

Soulliere, Robert robert.soulliere at mohawkcollege.ca
Wed Jul 11 09:49:52 EDT 2012

Hi,

I wonder if it would be possible to link to the upgrading instructions in the official documentation for 2.2.0 from the downloads page at:
http://open-ils.org/downloads.php

Upgrading instruction were processed and available here:
http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/2.2/_upgrading_the_evergreen_server.html

Perhaps folks could review them and let me know if there are missing pieces?

These instruction are for upgrades from 2.1 -> 2.2.0.

Also note that these upgrade instructions are being pulled and processed from the master of the git repository so they can be updated by anyone who can commit to the code repository:

http://git.evergreen-ils.org/?p=Evergreen.git;a=blob;f=docs/installation/server_upgrade.txt;h=907b95dc22cd6cc8cadc0bf93b21e70bee2641e8;hb=81774d99db4de4dd5b118f898f23f919a5d395f2

They are processed from the repository nightly.

Thanks,
Robert

Robert Soulliere, BA (Hons), MLIS
Systems Librarian
Mohawk College Library
robert.soulliere at mohawkcollege.ca
Telephone: 905 575 1212 x3936
Fax: 905 575 2011

This E-mail contains privileged and confidential information intended
only for the individual or entity named in the message.  If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, or the agent responsible
to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is prohibited.  If this communication was received in error, please
notify the sender by reply E-mail immediately, and delete and destroy
the original message.