[OPEN-ILS-DEV] AsciiDoc docs merged to rel_2_2

Soulliere, Robert robert.soulliere at mohawkcollege.ca
Sat Jul 14 19:19:09 EDT 2012

Thanks Dan!

I just backported some documentation to rel_2_2 after updating in master. Could you verify that all looks good in the repos? If so, I think I have the procedures now for documentation.

I am also trying to get into the habit of prefixing the title of my commits to documentation with "Documentation:" to help keep track of documentation commits.

Have a great weekend!

Robert

Robert Soulliere, BA (Hons), MLIS
Systems Librarian