[OPEN-ILS-DEV] [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] 2.2.1 coming next week

Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley lebbeous at esilibrary.com
Tue Jul 24 11:40:41 EDT 2012

Hi Alexey.  We usually reserve the milestone properties on Launchpad
bugs for use after a patch is submitted, when we can judge whether the
new code will merge and is appropriate for various branches.

You can note in a comment on that bug, however, that you'd favor a
bugfix that can be backported through the 2.2 and 2.1 series, if you like.

Regards,

Lebbeous

--
Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley