[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Testing the new XULRunner branch

Fiona Borthwick fiona.borthwick at ptfs-europe.com
Fri Jul 27 11:56:04 EDT 2012

Hi Kathy,

I wanted to drop you an email to let you know that I have been doing
some testing on this new client.  I do not feel confident enough to put
my name to any of the areas and I am afraid that I also do not know how
to update the wiki page anyway.

The areas that I have been looking at are:
patron management - creation, editing, searching
bill management - adding bills, partial payments, looking at bill
history etc
checkout of items
checkin of items

I haven't really noticed any differences in the interface or behaviour
between this new branch and the 2.2 release so I am hoping that this is
correct.

So I have tested some areas and am happy with what I have found.  If you
would like me to test any more specific areas then I would be happy to
do so.

Hope this helps,
Fiona

--
Fiona Borthwick
Customer Services Consultant, PTFS Europe Limited

+44 (0) 800 756 6803  (phone)
+44 (0) 7540 768230  (mobile)
+44 (0) 800 756 6384 (fax)
fiona.borthwick at ptfs-europe.com