[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Aug 1 feature freeze clarification

Bill Erickson erickson at esilibrary.com
Tue Jul 31 14:22:13 EDT 2012

Hi all,

Just a quick note about the Beta feature freeze...

A feature freeze date of Aug 1 means all code needs to be merged by the evening of Aug 1 (i.e. before Aug 2).  It occurs to me that just saying "Aug 1" was ambiguous and likely lead to some confusion.  Apologies.  Given this, Beta1 won't be cut until Aug 2, since we'll need time to finalize the DB upgrade script and do some testing.

Thanks

-b

--
Bill Erickson