[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Pranjal Prabhash, GSOC student, blogging his progress on PHP bindings for OpenSRF

Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley lebbeous at esilibrary.com
Mon Jun 11 11:09:29 EDT 2012

Hello Evergreeners,

Pranjal Prabhash is one of our 2012 Google Summer of Code students.
He's working on PHP bindings for OpenSRF.  His end product should be a
nice platform on which to build, say, more Drupal and WordPress plugins
or other things that draw information from Evergreen API methods for
display in a PHP-based site or app.

Pranjal is blogging here: http://evergreengsoc.wordpress.com/

Mindful of the work that's already been contributed for using OpenSRF
and Evergreen through PHP, Pranjal and I appreciate the help that you
earlier contributors have already given him.  I expect that Pranjal will
seek more collaboration with you folks in the future.

Thanks!
--
Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley