[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Two minor doubts

Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley lebbeous at esilibrary.com
Tue Jun 12 16:11:00 EDT 2012

Hi Job,

See inline below.

On 06/12/2012 04:01 PM, Job D R Borges wrote:

> 1 - I found in several entries PO, whats mean (Payment Order) (Post Order)
> (Post Office) (Pretty Order) ...?

This is Purchase Order.

> 2 - I found some misspelled English words like "Forumulas", where I talk
> about this, or just left behind.?

If you have a list of such misspellings, we would appreciate it if you
opened a bug on Launchpad and listed the misspellings there.

If you are unsure about our misspellings, you can always ask on this
mailing list or in the #evergreen IRC channel on freednode.

Thank you very much for all your work on this!

--
Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley