[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Building Slony Replication

Justin Hopkins justin at mobiusconsortium.org
Wed Jun 13 17:40:39 EDT 2012

I'm setting up Slony and am hoping that someone out there can help me build the necessary config. Particularly I'm needing to generate the massive create set block.

After bringing this up in IRC I was directed to check out Open-ILS/examples/build-eg-replication.sh which looks awesome but unfortunately doesn't seem to work. I've filed a bug (https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/957453) but was hoping that in the mean time someone running EG 2.2 and Slony might be able to provide me with the relevant config lines.

Thanks,
Justin